CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Happy Monday!

We slowed down, snuggled up and had a great day yesterday...
Our only goal of the day was to give our sweet dog, Daisy a bath. Mission accomplished!! Hanna LOVES to help out when it comes to Daisy!

Look at that face!!

Squeaky clean!

Then we thought we would make some cookies. Hanna wanted to make up her own recipe and I was having a "yes" day...so why not? We made Oatmeal, Peanut Butter, Brown Sugar, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip cookies- and boy were they were good!! She loves to cook with me, which is nice, I don't remember doing that, much with my mom when I was younger.


And as if we weren't having a good enough day- we looked out and saw this.....

The first snow!!! It didn't stick at all, but it made us so happy. It is the simple things that make us really smile, I am so thankful for my happy girl, happy dog and Happy Monday!

1 comments:

Beth Kyle said...

Sounds like a wonderful day!