CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 25, 2007

~The Cincinnati Trip!~


We are home from Cincy and pooped to say the least! We are so glad that Brent's wedding on Saturday is actually in Terre Haute!!! Ashley's wedding was so important to me and I was lucky enough to be a bridesmaid as well! We were best friends in high school and she was in my wedding 7 years ago. She is just one of those friends you have for life, I adore her!! The ceremony was beautiful of course and meticulously planned. (She and her mom are a little OCD:) And the best part was our other best friends from high school made the trip too, we are all so busy I think this is the first time we all 4 have been together in over a year. So, here are a few pictures of the fun.... Hope you all have a wonderful day and stay cool!


1 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Atleast you are getting all of these fabulous dresses! Glad you had a great time!