CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 4, 2007

Hanna's Debut!

The recital has come and gone, and I have to say it was the most beautiful show I have seen in a great while. Peter Pan was the production and Hanna and her class were the fairy dust that Tinkerbell sprinkles on Wendy, John and Michael. It was the cutest thing in the whole world! Hanna even remembered to do some of her dance;) She truly loves dancing and I am so proud of everything she has learned through the year. Academy of Dance is just such a wonderful and professional studio! The best treat of all was that Hanna's very best friends Molly and Mackenzie came to see the show and cheer her on! Here are some pictures of the evening, and I am going to try and figure out how to post some video, but that may be over my head- stay tuned!

1 comments:

LeeAnn said...

She looks so beautiful! Congrats Hanna!!!!