CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 11, 2007

Hanna the flower girl!



We were in the lovely town of Nineveh this weekend for Dustin and Cassie's rehearsal and wedding! Our little miss Hanna was thier flower girl! She did wonderfully and we were so proud of her being such a big girl! She smiled and stood still and even stayed quiet. What a wonderful girl we have ;) Just had to post pictures- is she not just beautiful? She loved having her picture taken with Cassie and Dustin but the church was fairly dark and most of my pics ended up blurry but I am sure I will order a ton from the photographer....stay tuned. Joe and I had a wonderful time as well, we just adore Cass and Dustin and what great friends they have become.
Now that we are back in town, we have just enough time to clean, get all the laundry done and pack for my cousin Kelly's wedding in Michigan, we will be leaving town again Thursday morning-Oy!
*Also, our home inspection is today, so cross your fingers there are no red flags! We begin the tedious job of packing tonight.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is she?!?! And not that I would have doubted it, but she even looks like she was well behaved! Beats the heck out of the child that chatted all the way through the wedding I attended this weekend...